Job Vacancies at Haberdashers’ Monmouth Schools
There is currently 1 job vacancy at within Haberdashers’ Schools Joint Schools marketing department.
Links to teaching and support staff vacancies at each of the schools can be found below.
PR & Social Media Manager
Haberdashers’ Monmouth Schools seek to appoint a PR & Social Media Manager to manage the PR and Social Media strategies to reflect the Haberdashers’ Monmouth Schools’ brand and lead generation strategies. You will be required to work a 37½ hour week with 4 weeks annual holiday.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a CIPR qualification or, ideally, have five years’ equivalent experience working within the PR sector
- Be able to demonstrate excellent journalistic skills
- Have good photographic and video editing skills, to include re-sizing photographs and editing videos for uploading onto the Schools’ website and other social media platforms
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills:
- to establish and maintain excellent working relationships across a broad spectrum of contributors within the family of Schools
- to motivate contributors to deliver material; consistently and in a timely fashion to gain maximum coverage for the Schools
- Have the enthusiasm and discipline to work under pressure, to deadlines, within a small marketing team.
View and download the full job description and application form here:
PR and Social Media Manager Job Description (PDF – 83Kb)
Closing date for applications: 15th May 2017
Please return your completed application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or if returning by post, please clearly mark your envelope ‘Job Application’ and send it to:
Mrs Vikki Hayes
PA to the Director of Marketing & PR
37-39 St Mary’s Street
|Haberdashers’ Monmouth School for Girls and Inglefield House||Current Vacancies|
|Monmouth School and The Grange||Current Vacancies|
|Agincourt School and Nursery||Current Vacancies|
Haberdashers’ Monmouth Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Registered Charity No. 525616