- Latest News
- News Feed
- Events Calendar
- Overseas Shows
- India Expedition 2016
Dubai: 28-29 October 2016
Come and meet HMSG Headmistress Dr Caroline Pascoe at the UK Boarding School Exhibition in Dubai to find out about two of the UK’s top boarding schools. All Welcome.
|Date:||28 – 29 October 2016|
|Venue:||Grosvenor House Hotel, Dubai Marina (View on Google maps)|
|Times:||Friday 28 Oct: 2 – 7 pm
Saturday 29 Oct: 12 – 5 pm
|Contact:||Mrs Kate Potts (PA to HMSG’s Headmistress)
T: +44 (0) 1600 711 101
Organised by Sue Anderson Consulting, this is an excellent opportunity to find out more about two of Wales’s leading independent schools: Monmouth School and Haberdashers’ Monmouth School for Girls. It is also a useful way for the Schools to understand what parents and children in Dubai are hoping to gain from attending a British boarding school and what they are most anxious about.
We pride ourselves on the care and attention we take of all our pupils but most particularly the ones from overseas where we help to arrange transport to and from the airport and work hard to ensure we have regular contact with parents to keep them fully informed of all aspects of their child’s progress.
Set in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the Wye Valley but with easy access to airports and stations, the Schools blend the best traditions of Welsh and English education to provide academic excellence, coupled with outstanding opportunities for sport, music, drama, CCF, Duke of Edinburgh and a host of other extra-curricular activities.
The Schools offer the ‘best of both worlds’ with all the advantages of single sex education but with a co-ordinated Sixth Form timetable offering a choice of around 30 AS/A levels and joint boarding activities after-school and at weekends.
Founded in 1614, the Schools’ endowment income enables them to offer some of the best-value boarding in the UK ~ full boarding fees are around £9,003 per term~ together with ultra-modern facilities and a generous array of scholarships and bursaries.
For any more information about the exhibition in the Grosvenor House Hotel, Dubai Marina or to arrange a time to meet Mrs Pascoe in October 2016, please email Mrs Kate Potts (PA to HMSG’s Headmistress): email@example.com
Reasons to choose the Monmouth Schools:
- 400 year track record of delivering educational excellence 1614 – 2014
- Monmouth School and HMSG excellent in every category in recent ESTYN Inspections
- A family of schools geared to realise the full potential of girls and boys, with over 300 boarders
- All the advantages of single-sex education with many joint activities
- 30 A level subjects with a coordinated timetable run across Monmouth School & HMSG
- Excellent results enabling the vast majority of pupils to gain places at their first choice universities
- Average 65% Russell Group University and over 10 pupils annually to Oxford or Cambridge
- Superb facilities for teaching, sport, music and drama
- 60 pupils have national sporting honours & there is a full fixture list against top UK Schools
- Competitive fees and generous array of scholarships and bursaries
- Accompanied airport transport: Birmingham – 1 hour, Heathrow – 2 hours
|Monmouth School||+44 (0) 1600 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Haberdashers’ Monmouth School for Girls||+44 (0) 1600 email@example.com|